Jake and I mainly worked everyday (its so fun being an adult) but we did manage to squeeze in a trip to Disneyland with my sisters and a trip to Colorado to stay at my grandparents cabins. I have decided to include pictures and the highlights my last summer before officially growing up and being a parent.
- Dividing up into teams and competing on kinect sports. Honestly watching my dad and sister gabby box was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
- Brenna kicking my butt at Just Dance for the wii, but I did redeem myself by kicking her butt while playing Dance Central for the kinect.
- Driving down Florida Ave and pointing out all the prostitutes to Jake. Where else can you go where this happens on your way to Target or Inn Out?
- Not having any Utah drivers. It was such a nice break to have drivers who actually knew how to drive, and proving to Jake that California drivers are better than Utah.
- While at Disneyland eating every possible junk food that I felt like. Sometimes being pregnant is wonderful, no-one looks twice at you when you're eating.
- Watching Kenz walk up after riding the rapids ride, she was completely soaking wet while Gabby was totally dry. Honestly it was so funny, I think she spent the rest of the day trying to dry off lol.
- Making baby things! I was able sew a cute fleece blanket and some burp-clothes for him. I am finishing up some car seat covers so it'll be fun once everything is all done!
|First time my "bump" was visible|
|He needed a cute little blanket to match the outfit Aunt Kenz bought|
|We all looked like this after our ride|
|Trying to capture how soaking wet Kenz was|
Mhmm cotton candy
Needless to say it was a very fun summer, looking forward to next year and seeing where we are living and what we do with our baby!