Friday, August 19, 2011

Naughty or Nice?

This year for Christmas Santa will be bringing me....a BABY. ( I don't know if this means I've been naughty or nice) Yup that's right. Jake and I went to see our Dr. on Wed and got our third and final due date. So our new due date is Dec 16, and my Dr. said because he is growing so fast she wouldn't let me go past Dec 23. Meaning that this year on Christmas we will have a little baby! I am actually really excited, it seems a little weird to have an official date but oh well right now we're having fun thinking of Christmas presents.

Now I just have to make it through student teaching without blowing up and becoming a blimp, and Jake needs to make it through finals without me going into labor. So needless to say Dec will be a very exciting month! On a side note I told Jake that if the baby is as big as he way (10.5) I will preform my own c section on myself and will forever blame him for any discomfort I might have during labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment