Friday, December 16, 2011

It's Official

I have become a crazy pregnant lady who dances on the x-box kinect and bounces on an excerise ball all day.  I went to my doctor yesterday and got the unfortunate news that baby is not coming anytime soon, so now my life consists of dancing and bouncing on a ball.  I might try some old wives tales tonight to induce labor but who knows, I guess this is just another chance for me to learn that I am no longer in control and that he will come when he is ready. Oh well for now I will just wait and continue to bounce on my ball and wait for the green light.  Hope your Christmas break is going great!

1 comment:

  1. hahahha oh man, that would be a terrible wait! My cousin came over to my apartment one night & I fed her really spicy food & she did jumping jacks! hahah she went into labor that night....of course she did have her lining stripped that day ahhah but she'd had that before & it didn't work then...so I recommend really spicy salsa & jumping jacks :) Good luck, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete