Tuesday, June 28, 2011

1, 2, and baby makes 3

Yes, I'm well aware of the fact that a majority of everyone I know and even those people I don't know, know that I am in fact pregnant.  So I figured it was probably time to break the news to everyone that doesn't live in Hemet, Ca.  So here it is, I am pregnant! 

To be honest it still feels a little weird to say and to discuss with people but we are so excited.  I'm due December 27th.  Even though its our first I have high expectations already (I feel like that Chinese mother who became famous for being crazy strict with her children) but I feel like all my expectations are completely valid and totally reasonable.  expectation 1: the baby cannot come any earlier than Dec 7th (thats the last day of my student teaching), 2: if the baby is going to be early they need to be here by Dec 22 at the latest, 3: if the baby decides to be late it needs to be here by Dec 30 or wait till Jan 2, 4: the baby can in no way be like Jake in their weight (10.5 pounds!) honestly that's insane, I'd prefer if the baby weighed 8 pounds max. 

All kidding aside for my expectations I am so excited!! I think that it feels so surreal because my entire first trimester was spent with my head in a toilet. So instead of feeling happy, preggo symptoms the last 14 weeks have felt like food poisoning mixed with the flu. Needless to say that although I have been sick these last couple of weeks I have some amazingly funny stories I'll share later. 

I am counting down the days till we find out if its a boy or girl only 2 more weeks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment